Pies to Pacific
This is a great opportunity to support the riders and become part of the solution, ensuring no one faces MND alone.
The Pies to Pacific ride has a very Australian flavour it’s between two famous icons – The Yatala Pie Shop to Bryon Bay.
- Date: Saturday 19 May 2018
- Start: 7:00 am Yatala Pie Shop 48 Old Pacific Highway
- Finish: 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm Sun Bistro, 61 Bayshore Drive Byron Bay
- Lunch: 11:30 am - 12:30pm Corner Philip St and Coronation Avenue, Pottsville
- Ride Format: Tight Pelotons
- Previous rider rating: Awesome Fun! 5 Star
About the Event
The purpose of this event is to raise awareness of Motor Neurone Disease (MND) and in turn to raise funds to support those people and families impacted by MND. It is hoped that each rider raise a minimum of $500 in sponsorship from their friends, family and work colleagues.
Together, we aim to raise $50,000 to ensure no Queenslander faces MND alone
What we have achieved
Please join us on this journey. The party at Sun Bistro will be on not to be missed!